EXCHANGE Information and Requirements
- Agree to meet with 7-9 exhibitors between 3-5 pm on Tuesday, 12/14/21. Appointments will be set based on your preferences and profile information you submit, as well as exhibitor requests. Preferences do not guarantee an appointment.
- Agree to complete an online profile outlining your organization’s business services and meeting/event needs.
- Must have business within next 36 months for an AMS provider or be doing site selection for a meeting/event with 25 peak night guest rooms minimum.
- Includes Day 1 EXCHANGE Show + Hosted Day 2 Education, Lunch, and Tradeshow.
- Participants will be asked to fill out a brief profile about their associations to better prepare for the matching process and to encourage an effective meeting time. Third party site selection companies will be asked to fill out a profile for at least one of the clients that they represent.
Hosted Air and/or Hotel Qualifications:
- Hotel: Available to Executives outside the greater Sacramento area, 50 rooms on peak, open date within next 36 months or be selecting a new AMS; hotel room is for night of 12/14/21.
- Air and Hotel: Available to Executives from outside the Northern California area, 75 rooms on peak, open date within next 36 months or be selecting a new AMS; hotel room is for night of 12/14/21.
*CalSAE will confirm your status for hosted hotel and/or air within 5 business days. Completion of your scheduled appointments is required in order to receive travel reimbursement. Please note hosted air/hotel are not available for third-party planners.
CalSAE reserves the right to decline an EXCHANGE registration should buyer not be qualified to participate or not have business needs that align with products/services provided by participating exhibitors.